Saturday, May 24, 2014

Getting Closer!

We're almost there! We're just shy of one week until the challenge begins! Are you getting excited? I know I am!

If you're anything like me, right now you're staring down a massive pile of repro cookbooks, plus your digitized copies on your computer or tablet or phone, and making some lists. I have some creative ideas in mind - I can't wait for challenges 11, 15 and 18. But that's all I'll say for now...you'll have to stay tuned to find out!

Right now, my biggest hurdle is a gift card. I have been puzzling and puzzling over just exactly how to spend it: do I make the responsible choice and buy a food processor, or do I make the fun choice and buy an ice cream maker attachment for my KitchenAid Mixer? This is a real quandry, people!

A bit of housekeeping: I have updated the list of challengers, and I think I've caught everyone - apologies for taking so long to do that! If you don't see your blog listed, and  you want it listed, please leave a comment in the Challengers post, and I will get it updated before we launch next week. Just seeing that list makes my heart happy, to know we have so many people officially throwing their hat in the rings, and I don't want to leave anyone out.

Happy planning and prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment